Great Things Are Happening at PAMC
Located in the heart of Los Angeles, PAMC has provided compassionate quality health care for over 150 years. Our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing exceptional medical services that are both culturally and linguistically sensitive to the needs of our diverse community.
We have recently upgraded our facility, expanded our core medical services, and created the proprietary Programs of Distinction©. These innovative programs combine the latest technology with Best Practices to deliver quality patient care. This approach has placed PAMC among the best hospitals in the United States.
- 2015 Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
- 2015 Health Grades Patient Safety Excellence Award
- 2013 Healthgrades Clinical Distinctions for Cardiac, Stroke, Critical Care and Maternity Care
- 2010 Community Value Leadership Award
- 2009 Community Value Index Five-Star Award
- 2008 Cleverly and Associates Five Star Hospital Award
- 2007 Cleverly and Associates Five Star Hospital Award
- 2007 Thomson 100 Top Hospitals® in the U.S.
- 2006 Thomson 100 Top Hospitals® Performance Improvement Leader
PAMC is accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC).
Mission & Vission Statement
Pacific Alliance Medical Center will provide health care that focuses on delivering primary services, which are sensitive to the needs of a diverse population and strive for continued improvement in the quality of its services.
To be an integrated delivery system that relentlessly pursues excellent performance in each area of the organization in order to be “THE BEST.
Disclosure of Physician Ownership
Pacific Alliance Medical Center (the “Hospital”) believes that you are entitled to make an informed decision regarding your medical care. To assist you in making an informed decision, the Hospital hereby notifies you that it meets the Federal definition of a physician-owned hospital as specified in 42 C.F.R § 489.3. The list of the Hospital’s owners or investors that are physicians (or immediate family members of physicians) is available to you upon request at the Admitting Department.